Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm With the Band!

Grab your old ACDC shirt! Band t-shirts are back in style! But not in the way that they used to be! Pair them with vests, ripped skinny jeans and lightweight scarfs to give you the "I'm With the Band" appeal! If you don't know what I'm talking about...I'll help you out! ;)

The "Love My Bones" t-shirt underneath the gray vest really gives you that certain vibe! Lightweight scarfs are really in right now and they can go with literally almost anything. Pair this outfit with gladiator sandals, gladiator heels, Chucks, or simply flat metallic jazz shoes. Metallics are key when it comes to looking like you're part of the band! This awesome set was made by stylebubble!

This awesome set was made by la bella vita. This girl really knew what she was doing when she picked the pieces for the outfit. Yet again we have our metallic shoe, except this time we're doing more of a tennis shoe. You would commonly see those sunglasses in the Rolling Stones days...and we're bringin' them back to life by mixing them with fun and eccentric pieces!

This retro outfit was made by COCOROUGE! This is a more girly attempt to the "I'm With the Band" look! Yet again we have the metallic dance shoe and we're incorporating a ton of green. The high-waisted shorts mixed with the brown belt and the green top really give you that vintage feel.

I told you that your ACDC band t-shirt would be back in style, didn't I? There's different attempts at achieving the "I'm With the Band" look and I encourage you to try new things. Don't feel nervous about being a little too fashion forward. How do you think Marc Jacobs sells so much? Because he isn't afraid to be a little different! So what? You could create a huge trend if you start thinking outside of the box! :) Until next time..

xoxo
Tink

No comments: